Thursday, August 6, 2026

School's Out for Summer!

 This summer is going by SO FAST!  It feels like school just got out and now we're already going back.  

But here's what we were up to back in June (which feels like it was about 2 weeks ago - NOT 2 months!)

June 2 - Hannah's last day of 7th grade.  Middle school is weird and I guess no one goes the last week of school.  For the 7 people that are there, they were watching Disney movies. So I checked Hannah out early and some of her friends came over and helped clean the library. 

Hannah rocked 7th grade!



Jonathan also had field day that day!  We had a lot to do in the library, so I didn't  go help, but I did go peek on him for a few minutes.  It looked like they were having fun! 



June 3rd was Jacob's last day of 8th grade, I guess.  He went to 1st period and then left with some of his friends because they didn't want to watch Disney movies all day. They went to McDonald's and Smith's and hung out all day, I guess. 





8th grade was a little rough - but he made it!  And didn't even fail any classes!  WOOHOO!

June 4th - last day of 3rd grade for Jonathan!! 
Last day of library! 
Such a fun team!
Our "Specials" Team: PE, Library, Music, Art, Stem and Community Connections
Jonathan loved his class!  He had this same teacher in 1st grade too
and he really loved getting to be in her class again. 


SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!  We were laughing because all the boys were running all around hugging each other and yelling "SUMMER!"  while all the girls were standing around crying. 


Right after school Jonathan had a popsicle pool party with some of his friends.  Seriously - 3rd graders are THE BEST! 




Bring on summer!! 



No comments:

School's Out for Summer!

 This summer is going by SO FAST!  It feels like school just got out and now we're already going back.   But here's what we were up ...